The dignity of Human life is something that God does not take for granted and neither should we.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 12, 2006

Does God really bless me every day? Absolutely, and I'll tell you how right here. All truth, and no baloney.


Today God blessed me because I woke up. According to various sources, anywhere from 150,000 to 200,000 people die every day around the world.

Today God blessed me because I woke up next to my wife of 18 years. Nearly 50% of those who marry in America will stop having to wake up next to someone they love.

Today God blessed me because I know Chris Chavez, who, although short, is pretty cool. He needs a wife though.

Today God blessed me because I prayed yesterday for relief from a trial that I was to attend. I was accused of a traffic violation which I didn't commit (a BIG one - not having to do with alcohol or drugs or guns) and I was sweating the preparation. Then, as I was studying physics, my attorney called and said it was postponed indefinitely.

Today God blessed me because I have 3 children who love me and who obey me.

Today God blessed me because I am able to understand the physics of wave motion, harmonics and sound.

Today God blessed me because even though it is 94 degrees and 60% humidity, I was able to run 2+ miles.

Today God blessed me because I had food to eat and water to drink. Millions don't www.water.cc

Today God blessed me because I work with a group trying to end suffering in very sad places. www.innovativehs.net

Today God blessed me because my friend Greg encouraged me on my way to medical school.
www.colonyheart.com

God wants to bless you too! All you have to do is ask.

No comments: